Bismarck Wastewater Trickling Filter Improvements
Actual Completion: 2017
- Trickling Filter Pump Station
- Construction of New Trickling Filter Pump Station 21 MGD capacity
- Deep Foundation System consisting of pipe piling
- Unique Concrete project with mass concrete placements utilizing real-time temperature monitoring system.
- Precast Building Erected by PKG
- (6) 75 HP Vertical Turbine Solids Handling pumps
- Process Piping, Valves, and Fittings 6” to 30” diameter
- (4) 54” diameter Open Screw Pumps
- Trickling Filter
- Construction of 150’ diameter Trickling Filter
- Deep Foundation Helical Pier System Installed by PKG
- Aluminum Dome Cover erected by PKG
- Installation of Owner furnished Trickling Filter Media
- Installation of Owner furnished Rotary Distributor
- Site Improvements
- Site Piping Ranging in Size from 6” to 42” diameter.
- Utilized Zinc coating system on buried ductile iron pipe.
- Site required major dewatering due to groundwater.
- Site Grading, Sidewalks, Curb & Gutter, Gravel roads.
- General Items
- Multiple Prime Project Electrical $1.4 million
- Multiple Prime Mechanical $638 thousand
- Owner Furnished Materials $1.4 million
- PKG was awarded Phase 2 of the Upgrade $4.5 million